Your child can practise their fine motor skills by cutting the paper and squeeze the pump spray, while creating art using colours they like.
You will need
- Crepe paper in different colours
- A pump spray bottle ( small size )
- A piece of paper
What to do
- Cut the crepe paper in pieces
- Fill the pump spray with water
- Spray the water on the white paper, and put the crepe paper on the paper, then spray the water on it again
- Wait for it to dry
- Practice fine motor skills. (Finger muscles)
- Create the imagination and creativity
- Enjoy and engaged in creative activity.
- Able to observe the changes and effects of mixing the water and colour paper.
While working with your child on their crepe paper painting, use these words to build their vocabulary and to help them form more connections in their brains.
- Crepe Paper
Ask your child
- What colour is this?
- How to squeeze the sprayer?
- See what happens if you spray the water on the crepe paper?