It is not necessary to buy professional painting tools when you want to build a free area for children to create works of art.
You just need paper and colours. What you need to do first is put some big pieces of paper on the floor. Then children can enjoy the creative moment! Children can use their fingers, feet or other body parts when they are having fun with the colours.
- Gross motor skills: Able to control body movements by different parts of muscles.
- Fine motor skills: Feel the texture of the colours
Ask your child
- What is this/that colour?
- What can you see?
- What is this feeling (of the colour)?
- What can you see (when you mixing the colour)?