This is a great activity for children who always forget to tidy up.
This activity teaches your child to tidy up and also helps them understand the concept of “colour”.
You will need
- Different colours of toys
- several big pieces of coloured paper
What to do
- Stick different coloured paper on the ground first and set the toys aside
- Guide your child to place toys on the corresponding coloured paper
- Fine motor skills:Control the movements of their hands freely
- Build up the attitude of tidy up their personal belongings
- Interested in colours
Discuss with your child:
- What is this toy’s colour?