Spaghetti is particularly good for practising fine motor skills
You will need
- baby spaghetti
- kitchen sieve
What to do
- First, insert baby spaghetti into the sieve yourself.
- Then guide your child to pull out the spaghetti one by one.
- If your child has the dexterity, encourage them to insert the spaghetti into the sieve themselves.
- Develop your child’s hand-eye coordination.
- Fine motor skills: exercise the muscles between your child’s fingers
- Be able to understand things in different ways and be curious about things around you.
Ask your child
- These spaghettis are messy, how do you think they should be sorted out?
- Can you guess how big the holes are?