Develop fine motor skills and explore senses playing with pasta.
You will need
- big container
- small container (e.g. cups)
What to do
Put the pasta into the big container. There are two ways to guide children to explore the pasta.
- Put the pasta into the small container using a spoon; or
- Use the thumb and index finger to transfer pasta into the small container.
- Fine motor skills: explore the texture of pasta; improve fingers sensitivity.
- Developing their sensory processes.
Ask your child
- What is that colour?
- What can you see?
- What can you feel?
- What does the pasta look like?