This is about exercising your baby's motor skills by encouraging them to put pompoms in the box.
You will need
- A shoe box
- Felt markers
What to do
To do this, cut out three circles of different sizes from the box, colour around each circle a different colour using your markers.
Ask your baby to put the pompoms in the big red circle, the little green circle…
- Fine motor skills: developing hand muscles
- Develop the thoroughness of the hands
- Gain dexterity
- Eye-hand coordination
Ask your baby
- Can you put the pompom in the largest of the circles?
- Can you put the pompom in the smallest of the circles?
- Can you put the yellow pompom in the red circle?