Avendale invites applications for the post of Marketing Manager. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for an education institution.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Marketing Manager will work under the general direction of the business owners and immediate supervision of the Principal. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with a team including teachers and administrators. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Manage all marketing for the school and activities within the marketing department
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results
- Develop the marketing strategy for the school in line with school objectives
- Work with business owners to determine budgets and targets, developing pricing strategies for programmes and services
- Assist the Principal in facilitating internal communications
- Organise and attend events such as open days, trade fairs and press conferences
- Market venue hire
- Work to enhance organisation’s brand identity
- Collaborate with other teachers and administrators
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and WeChat
- Basic graphic design skills to be applied in both print and web-based medium
- Experienced with Adobe Creative Cloud software including Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop preferred
- Experienced with Google Apps
- Experienced with professional photography and video production preferred
- Experienced with web-based Content Management System, in particular with WordPress preferred
Good written and oral communication skills in English, Cantonese and preferably Mandarin.
- Creative and with high attention to details
- Flexible and open-minded
- Deadline-oriented with well-developed organizational and time management skills
- Able to take initiative in prioritizing and performing tasks
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with others
Education / Training
Diploma/ Degree holder of Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design or related disciplines.
A minimum of 5 years related working experience and/or training in a similar post is strongly preferred.
All applications are required to include:
- Cover letter
- Two referees (contact details)
- Criminal record check
- The opportunity to join a dynamic team
- Attractive remuneration
- Medical insurance
- Discretionary bonus
We offer a competitive package and benefits with excellent developmental opportunities.
- The Parkside Campus: 101-103, The Parkside Mall, 18 Tong Chun Street, Tseung Kwan O
- Harmony Garden Campus: Kindergarten, Harmony Garden, 9 Siu Sai Wan Road, Siu Sai Wan
- Sai Wan Campus: 1-2 Floor, 554-560 Queen’s Road West, Sai Wan